Kelmer Group have recently experienced a strategic expansion into the Far Eastern Markets. In 2018, they inaugurated three new offices – Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines. The Philippines has always shown great promise with its sustainable growth over the last few years and Kelmer Group aims to contribute to this growth by introducing their already established, strong network of clients to this emerging market. Kelmer Group, convinced by the benefits of investing in this thriving Far Eastern economy, setup Kelmer Philippines Inc. in Makati City giving their clients access to the third largest Economy in the ASEAN (Association of South-East Asian Nations). (Source: World Bank 2016)
Kelmer Group began operations in 1997 with the opening of its first office in London, where they assisted entrepreneurs with setting up their business. With the success there, they then ventured into new markets always taking into account the benefits each country would have to their clients, both existing and potential. New offices were setup along the years in Dublin, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Dubai, Singapore, Manila, Hanoi and Miami, with each one contributing to the growth and success of Kelmer Group’s global network.
Kelmer Philippines Inc. has the expertise to support entrepreneurs setting up their business in the country. The Philippines is currently offering plenty of opportunities in several strategic sectors from F&B and tourism to transportation, real estate and consumer goods services.
Kelmer Philippines Inc. offers an extended list of services such as:
- Legal Services – Assisting with corporate business setup along with the right type of company formation (corporation, sole proprietorship, free-zone, etc.), the procedures and paperwork involved while starting up. Individual employee assistance with visa processes, accommodation research, and other procedures involved in relocation.
- Internationalization, Marketing & Communication – Supporting entrepreneurs in their assessment and approach toward the Philippines market by conducting market research and organizing trade missions for different sectors and products. Developing marketing strategies to help clients promote and develop their business and increase product visibility in the market.
- Accounting & Bookkeeping – Recording and maintaining clients accounting records according to the local rules and regulations. Examples of these services are bookkeeping, payroll, preparing financial statements in compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and more.
- Human Resources – Providing clients with recruitment solutions and services, taking care of all the steps until the employees are hired, from interviewing and assessing the candidate to negotiating and preparing the contract.
- Real Estate Consultancy – Assisting those interested in purchasing property and helping during the process of purchase or lease of the same. The Philippines has a popular real estate market, which is expected to achieve a double-digit growth this year.
Kelmer Philippines Inc. is proficient in a number of services, these also include attestation of documents, visa processing and customs clearance.
The team is currently preparing for a scouting mission that will take place in Manila from the 27th to the 29th of May 2019. With this, Kelmer is offering its clients the opportunity to discover the country and meet prestigious local operators, facilitating once again their access to a new world of opportunities.
For further information please get in touch with Glyndel Rodrigo, Tax & Legal Advisor at Kelmer Philippines Inc. at +63 2 243 6382 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website www.kelmer.com