September 22 | 06 PM – 10 PM | Makati Diamond Residences
The British, French, German, Italian and Spanish Chambers of Commerce in partnership with the Philippine-Netherlands Business Council will hold the 4th Speed Networking Night on Sept 22, 2017 at the Makati Diamond Residences.
MECHANICS OF THE EVENT:
- Guests must be seated before the beginning of the speed networking.
- To evenly distribute company representation, participants from the same company must be seated separately.
- At the sound of the 1st bell, participant on the right side of the table (facing the stage) will speak for 2 minutes.
- At the sound of the 2nd bell, participant on the left side (facing the stage) will speak for 2minutes.
- At the sound of the 3rd bell which has 2 chimes, all participants will move one seat to the left.
- Kabisera seats found at the head of the table will serve as “pit stops” where the participant will pause for 4minutes (or one round of networking).
**If participants want to continue their discussion with a potential business partner, this may be done after the speed networking proper during the networking cocktails.
The event is made possible by the major sponsors, EBCI Travel and Tours, Parkway Corporate Center, Philippine Retirement Authority, and Seasia Nectar Port Services Inc. and its minor sponsor, Deutsche Bank. It is supported by its digital partner, Pointwest Technologies. Throughout the night, guests will be served drinks from Wine Depot Philippines, Danone Universal Robina Beverages, Twinings, and Paulaner (Booze Online). Guests will also have the chance to win exciting prizes from sponsors like Tefal, Brotzeit, and Frappe la Rue. Two lucky winners will be given a round trip ticket to Europe from the event’s official airline partner, Etihad Airways.
When: Friday, September 22, 06 PM – 10 PM
Where: Legazpi 1 & 2, Makati Diamond Residences
Fee: PHP 1,500 Members | PHP 2,000 Non-Members | PHP 2,200 Walk-ins
Registration: Send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (63) 2 978 0279 / (+63) 917 563 8633.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Chynna Riego at firstname.lastname@example.org.